So today is my final #realtimechem week round up post, well, because #realtimechem week is pretty much over and done with.
A BIG thank you to everyone who has blogged this week, you have all been super.
This weekend has had some posts for new and old bloggers alike. Chad even started blogging just for the #realtimechemcarnival. How fabulous is that?
Right, enough with the chinwag, here are the weekend #realtimechemcarnival posts.
1) Andrew gives us a #realtimechem week and #chemclub round up. It is great to see two twitter hashtags so lovingly intertwined.
2) Kat completes her week’s blog diary with a bit of an NMR mystery…
3) Chad gives us a tour or his lab and a sneaky peek into the life of an analytical chemist.
4) Over at Just Like Cooking, SAO closes up his #chemmoviecarnival series. He has had many a blog entry on a huge range of movies all have which have been a delight to read.
5) The Collapsed Wavefunction does a lovely round up of the blog posts from this #realtimechem week.
Don’t forget that Jay continues to announce the winners of the #realtimechem tweets of the week. There are many winners so be sure to check out the results. You could be in the chance of winning a free ChemSpider lab coat!