It is great to see even more blog posts in aid of #realtimechem week. So many of you are tweeting and blogging some awesome chemistry.
Here is a run down of Wednesday’s blog posts. If I have missed any then just let me know.
1) Ferniglab’s Blog shares a more serious point of view with a post on “Data re-use warrants correction at Nature Materials”
2) Joaquin gives us yet another excellent post on life in the day of a computational chemist. I particularly like the picture of the electrstatic potential surface of a calix4arene.
3) Over at The Collapsed Wavefunction there are a lot of pretty calculations that I don’t understand and some really cool pictures!
4) Andrew continues his superb Chemistry Classics series with a lesson on prebiotic chemistry. He really is teaching us something new everyday.
5) Penny over at Paleopix continues her geological chemistry theme with a post on powdering rocks. I warn you, fish scales meet their doom 😉
6) Kat continues to wow us with her open lab book posts. It is a fabulous post on the joys of column chromatography.
As an aside, make sure to keep an eye on Doctor Galactic’s place as he is showcasing the top tweets of the day. Who knows? You could be a prize winner!